Oct 21, 2009

My Vision....



What is my aim for the future???
Of course I dreamt to be the best person in everything.
My life goal is to make myself always better than before.

Through this Biology Educational course, I know I am a teacher to be. Eventhough this educational field is not my main dream job, I realize that not everyone are choosen to be an educator. it is just like my destiny to be a teacher. Time by time, I starting to change my perception about this educational field. My vision become more clearly as I want to be the real teacher for my students, not only in the class but also as the students second parents.

I definitely know that this field is one of the most challenging careers. I have to be well prepared to face all kind of unexpected things through this career. It is why I am right here further my study at Sultan Idris Educational University (UPSI) in Major in Biology Science Educational course. With all my knowledge, guidance from the lecturers and also from my family and friends encouragement, Insya Allah I will try my best to be a dedication teacher. I will bring the new modification of teaching and learning environment in this educational field.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment